Sunday, December 21, 2008

Round 3

Round three of the snow hit last night.  We got between 4 and 6 inches I would guess.  It is beautiful.  It started around 3 yesterday afternoon and continued well through the night.  Tim came and picked Chad up yesterday just before 4.  He went to stay the night downtown so he could get to the Seahawks game today.  (Yes, he had my blessing, the girls and I are fine.  It is just snow)  He said downtown was crazy last night.  The roads were covered with a couple inches.  It is rare for downtown Seattle to get an accumulation of snow.  I haven't taken the girls out yet, but Papi and I stomped around a bit.  IMG_5626 IMG_5599 IMG_5607 IMG_5625IMG_5613

Goo woke up last night around 9:30 so I brought her to bed with me for a little while.  Chad sent me a text message which brought her attention to my phone and she of course had to play with it.  She took the phone and slid off the bed and started walking around with it.  Next thing I knew, she was laying on Papi's bed with him.  It was super cute.  I went and got the camera and waited for it to happen again, which it did.  They are too cute.IMG_5571 IMG_5578 IMG_5580  IMG_5587 IMG_5595

No comments: