Friday, December 12, 2008

Money, Money, Moneeeeey!

IMG_9349 IMG_9351 IMG_9353

Yesterday the girls and I got our tooshies moving and out of the house before 9.  It doesn't happen very often, I usually still have left over mascara on at 9 in the morning and already thinking about a nap.  Anyhow, we went over to West Seattle to meet the Boyer boys at a cute little coffee shop called Coffee To A Tea.  They have a great play area in the back for the kids, SHHHHH I don't want too many moms to find out about it.  The girls had a great time.  While I was trying to have a conversation, enjoy a quickly cooling latte and keep my eye on at least one of my kids and maybe someone else's, Emma found my wallet.  Amy, of course, had her camera ready.  This better not be a sign of the future.  If money is missing from my wallet I am going to Emma first. 

IMG_9364

Madeline was being a very respectful toddler in this moment. It is hard to tell from the picture but this little girl had a great, big, huge muffin in her hand and Madi was very nicely trying to ask for some.  It was really cute, especially because Madi usually takes what she wants with force.

IMG_9367

And she has her jacket on even though it was a sauna in there and everyone else was sweating. 

No comments: