Monday, June 8, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I know this is long overdue, but I promise I have been trying.  I have tried to post this 5 times and it keeps coming up with a forbidden error message. I finally figured it out...I have exceeded my total photo upload quota, time to purchase more storage. Who knew?

Anyhow, we had a great long weekend.  The weather couldn't have been nicer.  We had friends over Saturday afternoon to play and cook out.  I was really bad and didn't many pictures, I did get this one of Tim tossing Emma into the air.  She LOVED it!IMG_1105

Sunday, we took the girls to the zoo for a quick peek at the new penguin exhibit and then over to the family farm to show daddy the cows and sheep.

IMG_1123

IMG_1128 Madi face to face with a sheep.

IMG_1152 Madi giving the goats pats in the petting zoo.  Emma wasn't too sure about all the goats.

Monday morning we took the girls and Papi to Golden Gardens.  We let Papi run around the dog park for a while and the we humans hit the beach.

IMG_1160 Playing in the sand at the beach.  Yes, Madi has her hood on.

No comments: