Thursday, June 18, 2009

Diet Coke and High Heals at 23 months

That's right, they are growing up fast.  They are already drinking diet coke and running around the house in high heals. 

The girls are 23 months old today! We started with a quick weigh in, I am very curious to get their stats next month to see how they have grown over the last 6 months.  According to our scale they are still little peanuts.  Madi was a whopping 21.2lbs and Emma 22.8lbs.  Now I would like to say our scale is off, but am very pleased with what it says for me so I can't go there. 

Later, I turned around for just a minute only to find the girls playing with all the empties. 

IMG_1665 copy IMG_1664 copy IMG_1668 copy IMG_1674 copy IMG_1680 copy I have been trying for days to get the girls to sit together so I can get a picture.  This is the best I could do and as you can see I had to bust out the lollipops to do it.  The minute they see the camera they scram and laugh their pretty little faces off.  Mommy doesn't think it is that funny.

IMG_1694 copy Enjoying her lollipop.IMG_1706 copy This evening I ran down to the basement to run a load of laundry.  I told the girls where I was going in anticipation that they would join me.  Well, they didn't.  Emma ran upstairs and found a pair of my shoes.  She brought them down and was having fun making them clomp all over the hardwoods.  I couldn't figure out what the sound was.  It sounded like a hammer.  This is what I found. 

No comments: