Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's for dinner?

How about goldfish for everyone, including the dog?  And for easy clean up we can just all eat off the floor.IMG_4674 IMG_4684 IMG_4692

The girls and I spent the day down in Gig Harbor.  We got home around 5:30 and the girls were starving.  I brought everything inside and stupidly placed the bag with all their snacks in it on the floor.  While I was trying to get organized and prepare them a meal, they found the bag.  I turned around to Madi ripping the bag of goldfish open.  Of course, the camera was on the counter so before I freaked out and hit clean up mode, I had to snap a few pictures.  They all, including Papi, seemed very content just having goldfish off the floor for dinner.  I had to lock Papi in the office and the girls in their highchairs so I could get this all cleaned up and feed them a proper dinner.

 

Flying Pumpkins

  IMG_4714 IMG_4716 IMG_4718 IMG_4728

Our neighbors on 31st Ave hang giant pumpkins from the tree in their front yard every year.  It really is quite a neat sight.  The girls and I took a walk down there today to take a look. 

IMG_4712 IMG_4735 IMG_4748 The only thing I really like about fall are all the beautiful colors.  And football. 

1 comment:

kiersten said...

umm... can we say "trouble?"!!!!