Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Found Courage

This morning we were all hanging out downstairs when I realized Madi was missing in action.  The bathroom door was shut, Chad's office door was shut, the toy basket in the living room was filled with toys but no Madi, that is when I heard the silver rattle rattling up stairs in the guest room.  That's right when no one was looking Madi dashed up the stairs to play.  She was so proud of herself.  A few minutes later Emma was joining in on the fun.  The next thing we knew it became a race.  And they didn't want to stop.  Every time we brought them down, they went back up.  Our only choice was to go out and buy more baby gates.  I took Emma and Chad stayed with Madi, who still kept trying to climb the stairs.  Now, a week ago they were both terrified of the stairs. I guess they found the courage to conquer that fear. 

 IMG_4266

I'm gonna get you.

IMG_4267

Hurry Madi, Emma's gaining on you.

IMG_4273

So proud!

No comments: