Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Best Thing About Twins...

They entertain each other.  Chad left this morning for Wharton in Philadelphia for a week long intensive class and test for his CIMA.  The girls stayed the night at Auntie Katie and Uncle Ryan's so Chad and I could have a night out and I wouldn't have to wake the girls at 6am to take him to the airport.  I picked the girls up on my way home just after 7.  We played for a while, all took naps and hung out for most of the day.  After their afternoon nap, or lack of nap for Emma, we went downtown with Auntie Kendra and got the girls some new pants that actually fit.   Then it was back home and dinner time.  After a little dinner I let the girls loose to go play.  I sat down at the computer to check my email and then noticed it was awfully quiet in the living room.  There isn't anything they can get in to but I had to check it out anyway.  This is what I found...

 IMG_3876They were happily wedged in the toy basket.

 IMG_3883 They weren't even really playing together, just on top of one another.

 IMG_3890This is not a very big basket and it is full of toys under their bums. 

IMG_3894Emma won the battle for the basket when Madi decided she needed mommy.

No comments: