Thursday, June 13, 2013

Resurrection!

I think it is time for the resurrection of this blog.  Not only to share with others but to help me remember these times with my kiddos before I completely forget.  Everyday I look at the three of them and am in awe of the things they do and say.  I want to remember these times and I do not have the brain power or memory skills to do it on my own.


As of today, June 13th Madi and Emma have graduated from preschool and Ben is quickly approaching the ever so wonderful age of 2 full of all the will, stubbornness and independence that comes with it....


So the other morning, I was busy making lunches, the girls were watching cartoons and Ben was quietly playing in the living room.  Ben is very good at playing by himself and usually doesn't get into too much trouble.  Not so much the case on that particular morning.  He came walking into the kitchen with a blue marker in his hands.  I looked at him and not surprisingly he had marker all over his hands, arms and legs.  Okay, no big deal.  I looked around the living room quickly and didn't see any other blue marks.  The morning went on, we were getting ready to go and I took the girls' lunch boxes into the living room to put them by the door.  That is when I saw Ben's masterpiece.  He took that blue marker to the couch, the window sill and even the window itself.  And boy was he proud of himself.  Thankfully it is all washable!

My budding artist

His masterpiece 







No comments: