Thursday, June 13, 2013

Graduation


On June 12, the girls had their preschool graduation.  It is hard to believe that three years of preschool is complete. The girls have grown so much in so many ways it is unbelievable!  Teacher Julie and her programs have been amazing and taught the girls so much.  Madi has learned so much that at circle time she would say to Teacher Julie "I already know that" when Julie was trying to share something with the class.  Definitely not the same Madi that didn't speak at all during the first few months of school when she started.  It was tough to say good bye but Ben will be there in another year.

For their graduation ceremony they say a song in French, told a story in French and sang "The Fifity Nifty United States".  It was super cute and very impressive for five year olds.
My name is Emma and I'm ready for Kindergarten!

My name is Madi and I'm ready for Kindergarten

No comments: