Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun in the Sun

The day started off with beautiful sunshine.  The girls were running around the house playing and doing the crazy things they do.  I was downstairs when Madi came down the stairs carrying her swim suit.  She insisted on putting it on and decided that because it was sunny that she and Emma needed to run around in the sprinkler.  With this idea, Emma had her suit on in no time as well. I tried to explain to them that even though it was sunny, it wasn’t warm enough to run around in the sprinkler.  They didn’t believe me, so I thought the only thing to do was to allow them to suffer the natural consequence.  It was probably 45 degrees out and they had the time of their lives.  It really didn’t go as I thought.  I thought the minute they walked outside they would change their minds and believe me.  No such luck.  They came in dripping wet and all smiles.

IMG_9116 IMG_9124 IMG_9128 IMG_9132 IMG_9139 IMG_9140

No comments: