Monday, April 19, 2010

The Naked Chef

This afternoon I was having a hard time keeping the girls entertained and happy.  For the last 10 days, Daddy has been with us and today was the first day of going it alone.  They woke up from their naps a little cranky and the afternoon began to drag on.  I was ready to put them to bed at 6:00, I could have sworn it was already 8:00.  I finally resorted to the dreaded playdoh.  I tried to convince them to do it outside on the deck, but it was a no go.  I just hate the mess of the tiny playdoh crumbs every where.  Anyhow, Madi began walking across the kitchen with playdoh on a spoon saying she wanted to go downstairs.  There was no way I was going to let her take playdoh down to the basement where it would get smashed in the carpet. So, I had the brilliant idea of bringing their little play kitchen up.  I brought just the stove/sink part up and they happily cooked playdoh treats for quite a while.  The best part was Madi’s attire.  Madi has been known to give us quite a few laughs with the outfits she puts together.  This afternoon it was no different.  She was running around in her swimsuit top and a bare bum.  Then she added the apron and chef’s hat to cook up her creations.  IMG_1559 copy Love that little bum.

IMG_1578 copy

No comments: