Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday Blessings

This past weekend we celebrated my 33rd birthday.  I still can’t believe how fast the years seem to fly by.  On Saturday night, the girls went to Autie Katie’s and Uncle Ryan’s for a sleep over.  Chad and I went out for a fantastic dinner at Frank’s and enjoyed the best lobster rolls before coming home to a quiet, empty house.  Sleeping in my own bed and not having to worry about the girls in the morning was the best birthday gift ever.  I slept in until 9:00 then Chad and I went to breakfast before picking up the girls.  Later in the afternoon, Katie, Ryan, Kendra, Steve, Nana and Papa came over for a casual cookout.  The girls had fun planting flowers with Nana and running around before helping me blow out the candles on my peanut butter pie.  It was a wonderful birthday. I am so lucky and fortunate to have such a loving family to spend it with. 

IMG_1285 So excited.IMG_1295 copy Listening to Nana’s directions.

IMG_1302 IMG_1332

IMG_1365 Playing with Uncle Ryan.

IMG_1389 Putting the candles in my Happy Birthday Pie.

IMG_1409 Getting ready to blow out all the candles.

No comments: