Monday, March 15, 2010

Picking my battles

So it seems the only way to survive 2.5 year old twins is to pick your battles.  Especially when they have such strong opinions like these two girls.  We went shopping today and picked up a couple swim suits for our upcoming trip to Palm Desert.  The girls had a great time deciding which one they each wanted and I had a the job of trying to find two matching sets in the right sizes.  We finally settled on two and headed home.  When we arrived home it was nap time.  The girls decided they wanted to wear their swim suits for their nap; so I decided this was one battle I didn’t have the energy to fight, and there really is no harm in them wearing their swim suits in bed; right? So off they went up stairs sporting their new suits.

IMG_0206 On our way to bed, not the beach.

IMG_0212 Climbing in bedIMG_0213

Ten minutes later they were back in their monkey pajammies. Oiy!!  Did I mention Chad is out of town until Wednesday night. This is going to be a long three days.  I wonder what other battles will arise…stay tuned. 

1 comment:

Boyer Family In Seattle said...

Your girls make me smile:). Love the new swimsuits & the state of mind! Xxoo let ne know if you need anything you girls can come over if you need out!!