Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I am very blessed to be the mother of such wonderful little people.  My Mother's Day was a weekend spent with my family.  Yesterday we went out and I got to pick out 13 new plants for the yard.  The weather was beautiful so Chad spent the afternoon getting the yard shaped up and planting all my new plants.  The girls loved playing in the backyard while daddy worked.  Then we had some friends over and enjoyed snacks and drinks on the deck. This morning we got up and went for a short hike.  Papi got to go swimming then went to the groomer's.  IMG_0515 Madi playing around all the buckets. IMG_0516 Emma playing with the buckets, trying to help as always.IMG_0525 Trying to put on mommy's and daddy's shoes.IMG_0531

Emma loves the backpacks. 

IMG_0539 copy IMG_0542 IMG_0544 Throwing sticks for Papi.IMG_0580 Sound alseep.

No comments: