Friday, May 15, 2009

An Afternoon with Daddy

Daddy took the day off, a very well deserved day off.  He got up really early and had a 6:30 tee time with Uncle Ryan.  After golf and a nap he took the girls to U Village while Auntie Katie and I ran our 6 miles.  Emma had a hair appointment, then they got some ice cream and hit the grocery store to pick up stuff for dinner.  When I got home, the girls were in the greatest moods.  And their hair was too cute.  Madi didn't have hers cut, but did have it styled.

I wish I could have been a little fly and followed them around.

IMG_0743 IMG_0753 Both girls are stuffing their mouths with fresh pineapple.  YUM!

 

Yesterday afternoon the girls decided the handle on the oven warming drawer was a great place to sit and enjoy their milk.  It they somehow turned into a milk spitting contest.

IMG_0735 IMG_0737 Notice the milk running down Madi's chin and the splatters on the floor. 

1 comment:

Jeannene said...

Good times on the spitting contest! Mine do that too. I sometimes wonder if I had boys?!