Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two Sets of Twins

No, we are not expecting another set.  My very brave and wonderful friend Amy agreed to watch the girls while I observed a student teacher yesterday.  She has a set of boys who are 6 months older than the girls.  Yes, that is 4 toddlers running around.  Thankfully they had a great time and didn't freak out.  Amy got some great shots of the girls playing with their Boyer boyfriends.  Thanks again, I owe you. 

IMG_6649

Madi and Brody playing so nicely at the table.

IMG_6670

I want to know what kind of baby crack these kids are watching.  They never sit this still.

IMG_6681

Just sitting on the couch (dog bed) checking my e-mail and having some milk.

IMG_6684

Snack time, look how these 4 sit so nicely at the table.  Amy has the magic touch.

IMG_6682

But when she isn't looking, Madi shows Amy her new trick, standing on tables.  If Madi is at your house, keep all chairs pushed in. She is fast and so proud of her ability. 

And yes, my kids are in their pajamas.  I don't know how working moms do it; get themselves and two kids ready, drop off at daycare and then get to work on time.  I failed, and left my kids in their jammies and gave them breakfast on the road. 

No comments: