Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oh, I'm in trouble

IMG_8113

Emma heading south down the sidewalk

IMG_8118

Madi heading north.

Yesterday after school we came home and I got the girls out of the car.  They love climbing up the front steps all by themselves.  I had my camera with me so started taking pictures and then they decided to go for a walk, in two different directions.  I have a feeling this will occur more frequently over the next few years.  (Thankfully, they aren't that fast yet and the camera makes them look a lot further away then they really were.) 

IMG_8131

Emma climbing the front steps, such a big girl.

IMG_8141

Madi had so much fun bouncing on the zebra at Amy's on Wednesday, she let us take it home for a while. 

IMG_8138

Madi has some of the greatest expressions.

No comments: