Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's that time of year

As sad as it is to say good bye to summer, I love football season.  Although, I wasn't too pleased with how the season began for either the Cougs or the Hawks.  Oh well, there is always next week. Go Cougs, Go Hawks!

 

IMG_2889  IMG_2912 IMG_2899We are going to have to update Madi's game day shirt. Hopefully daddy can pick up a new one next week when he goes to the game.

Also this week the score shifted to 9-3. Madeline finally had a molar cut through.  That puts the teeth count up to nine for her little mouth.  And Emma finally had a front tooth cut through.  Her upper left tooth made an appearance.  She now has a woppin' three teeth.  As you can imagine we had a great week of teething here.  The girls weren't taking very good naps and I thought it was because they were telling me it was time to make the transition to one nap.  Thankfully, I have a very wise friend who told me to hold off and that it was probably something else.  Sure enough the next day I stuck my finger in Madi's mouth and there it was.  Phew, we still are taking two naps a day. 

No comments: