Friday, April 18, 2008

Big Day at the Borden House

Mommy is 31 years old. Not sure how that happened or where the last year of my life went. I don't remember turning 30. Chad and I are going to dinner and the girls are going to Auntie Katie and Uncle Ryan's new pad for a sleep over. A whole night of peace and quite at our house! That could be my favorite gift.

The girls are also 9 months today.
At 9 months...


Their favorite thing in the world is bath time. They could stay in there for hours splashing around and sucking on rubber duckies. They are out of the baby bathtub and both just sit on a non-slip pad in the big bathtub. It is quite entertaining. (Madi has her tongue out just like her daddy-got to concentrate on splashing)



And they love to play together in their cribs. It is a great place to put them if I need to put away their laundry.

And there is always playtime downstairs.

They are both crawling, Madi started March 26th and Emma April 17th. It is funny to watch them crawl around on the floor and explore. Papi loves it!

Still only have 3 teeth total (LM=2, SE=1). I think there is another one soon to arrive in SE's mouth.

Emma still loves any solids I give her, we are working on finger foods. Madi only likes fruits. She hates veggies which is a trait she gets from her Papa.

We started doing baby sign language with them. They can't sign anything back yet, but hopefully it will help with communication down the road. I keep working on the sign for mommy.


"Kickin' back and enjoying our milk."




We go in for our 9 month well baby check up on the 23rd, I can't wait to see what they weigh and how long/tall they are. It is unbelievable how far they have come since weighing in at 4 lbs.

No comments: