Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Big Girl Preschool

The last three years, the girls and I participated in some wonderful co-op preschool programs. We had a great time learning and playing together but it was time to move on. This year the girls started at Seattle Preschool where they get to go without me. They go to school Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week and get to enjoy an hour of gymnastics each day as well. It is bitter sweet for me; it means they are growing up and becoming more independent, but it also means I get some “me” time.

IMG_7962-1 Emma’s excitement about starting school.IMG_7976-1 Of course it was pouring down rain for their first day.IMG_7984-1 IMG_7988-1 IMG_7994-1 IMG_8002-1 Walking into schoolIMG_8008-1 They got settled pretty quickly and had a great first day.

No comments: