Saturday, July 24, 2010

SO HAPPY

I don’t think I have seen a bigger grin on Madi’s face. On Friday we went to the Marshfield Farmer’s Market and the girls got to go on a pony ride. Emma went first and had BB walk close. You can see she is a little nervous. Then it was Madi’s turn. I half expected Madi to back out at the last second, but she climbed up on that pony and just smiled. She smiled so big the entire time.

IMG_0311-1 Here we go… IMG_0328-2 IMG_0346-2 Madi was so happy and confident riding that pony.IMG_0347-1

1 comment:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings...
Just browsing through bloggersville (as I like to call it) and thought I'd stop in and say hello.

I enjoyed this entry and I absolutely love the blog photographs of your girls, how delightfully maverlous!

Have a good even
stay blessed and do enjoy the rest of your week