Monday, October 19, 2009

Tattoo Artists

Anyone looking for a good tattoo artist?  I have two for you, they work great together.

Friday afternoon I gave the girls a large piece of paper, a couple sheet of stickers and a handful of crayons.  They were pretty entertained for a while but then got up from their table and ran into Daddy’s office.  They headed straight for his pen drawer and pulled out a couple highlighters.  I figured why not… They were having a great time coloring with the markers so I decided to give them two of my smelly markers.  They are bright and smelly and are fun to color with, even for me.  The girls did a great job keeping the markers on the paper/table but then they started getting careless. Once they saw the markers on their hands and shirt, they took off with the idea.  I have a very hard time drawing the line between toddler exploration and discipline.  I figured the marker couldn’t cause too much harm even though we were scheduled to have family pictures Saturday morning (thankfully they were rained out.)

Today I bought the girls the Crayola Color Wonders paper and markers.  They are the ones that only make color on the special paper.  It’s a win-win for all of us.  No more mess for mommy, and lots of coloring for the goos. 

IMG_4521   IMG_4537 IMG_4513

3 comments:

kiersten said...

T R O U B L E!!!!!!! you are so in for it!!!!

Nancy Norton Capozzi said...

Love it, especially at YOUR house!

Boyer Family In Seattle said...

Hysterical!