Friday, May 9, 2008

Personality Shines

The girls' personalities are really starting to shine. Madi is a feisty little things. I always knew she would be like this, but it is really starting to become apparent. She can be happy exploring the house, or laughing and kicking her legs on minute then screaming and inconsolable the next. Emma is a little mellow mama's girl. I am sure a lot of it is from the double ear infections this week, but she loves to be close to me. She is fun and happy. She can be wild and jump all over the place on second and be quiet and happy with her thumb in her mouth the next. It is so fun to see their individual qualities come out. I am a little nervous about what the future holds especially with Madi. I have a feeling I will be chasing her down every where we go. And Emma will be right next to me holding my hand with her thumb in her mouth. I love these girls so much! I can't put into words how fun they are, the good, the bad and the ugly are just amazing.
Yesterday the girls were playing in the play pen when all of a sudden Madi started screaming. Not sure why she just started screaming, then she would stop for a second and start again.
I don't think she knew why she was screaming so she decided to attack Emma. I don't think Emma was able to help her figure it out either.


After Madi's melt down it was bath time. Always a favorite time and Madi was a happy girl again. Daddy helped Emma dry her hair. Look at that tired face, thumb in and ready for bed.

No comments: