Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday...What a BIG day it is

Well, not only are our favorite Patriots playing in the superbowl today, but LM got her first tooth! That's right a TOOTH! Her front lower left tooth was discovered this morning when she decided to stick my finger in her mouth to chew on. I was quite surprised. She hasn't shown many signs of teething, not fussy and not nearly a drool machine like Emma. I thought for sure SE would get the first tooth. She has been drooling and chewing on anything and everything for months. I am sure it won't be long.


While daddy is in Phoenix experiencing this great day with friends, the girls and I are in Gig Harbor ready to cheer for the Pats at Nana and Papa's. We miss daddy but know that he is having an amazing time with friends at Superbowl XLII getting ready to watch his favorite football team make history. GO PATS!!!!

No comments: