Thursday, August 23, 2007

Coming Home!!!!!


On Sunday August 5th we were able to take Emma home. It was very hard to leave Madeline behind but nice to ease into the whole parenting thing.



Then finally on Tuesday, August 7th it was Madeline's turn to come home and see her new house. We weren't expecting her to be able to come home then, we had thought it wouldn't have been until Wednesday. I went to Swedish in the morning to visit her and the nurse said I could take her home. Of course I wasn't prepared and Chad was at home with Emma. He had to pack Emma up and come bring Madeline's things for going home.


Chad walking down the hall of the hospital one last time.



All packed up in Daddy's car.










This is the sight I came home to. We had seperate cars so instead of following Chad home with the girls, I went to get us lunch. He was a super dad and got both girls home, changed and fed. I am a horrible mom and missed Madeline's homecoming. I think I was a little bit overwhelmed with trying to get things done.

No comments: